How to ____
Please join Claudia Chan this Friday on how to live a more wholly-alinged life. This is part 2 of a 6 series bootcamp on the subject.
Time: 11:30pm EST
Duration: 1 hr
Join Our Live Webinar
Women need to give themselves permission to improve because they often prioritize the needs of others over their own, and may feel guilty or selfish for investing time and resources in their own personal growth. By giving themselves permission to prioritize their own well-being and growth, women can break free from these limiting beliefs and invest in themselves, leading to a more fulfilling and satisfying life. Additionally, self-improvement can have a positive ripple effect on others in their lives, such as partners, children, and colleagues, as they model healthy behaviors and attitudes.
What we’ll cover during our call:
- Your Inner World – A deeper dive What impacts you, what to disect and how to move forward.
- Permission – Why it’s important we give ourselves the permission.
- Trauma Origin & Sources –
Women need whole-life alignment because it allows us to live a more fulfilling and purposeful life. When different areas of our life, such as work, family, relationships, and personal growth, are not aligned, we can experience stress, anxiety, burnout, and a sense of being overwhelmed. Whole-life alignment helps create a more sustainable approach to living that takes into account all aspects of our well-being, including physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
We can feel a greater sense of meaning and satisfaction in our daily lives. A life that is in alignment with our authentic selves, values, and goals, leading to greater overall well-being and happiness.
In my 20+ career building platforms for women, I have gotten to know tens of thousands of you through my S.H.E. Summit conferences, book, podcast, coaching, workshops and Girl’sNight Outs events. More profoundly I have gotten to know your inner-world of struggle, pain and experience. I have lived these challenges also and now I want to give you everything I have learned to lead it, not be led by it.
Things you’ll learn during our call:
- Your Inner World – What impacts you, what to disect and how to move forward.
- Your Outer World – How this impacts your health, family and work and what you can do about it (claudia – this is where you talk about assessing cycles. Their cost on yoru fiances,career and community. Think of this as marketing copy.
- New Paradigm’s –
MORE ABOUT CLAUDIA
Claudia has helped empower over 10,000 individuals and 400+ Fortune companies through her conferences, book, podcast and trainings.
- Coach, Global Speaker, and Expert on Women’s Empowerment
- New York Times Celebrated Author of This Is How We Rise
- Founder of the Award-Winning S.H.E. Summit
- 20+ Years as a Social Entrepreneur impacting 1MM+
- UN Women Champion of Innovation
- TEDx Speaker
- U.S. State Department Speaker
- A MAKERS WOMEN
- Women of Color Leader Award
- RealLeaders.com Board Member
- 500+ Fortune clients since 2011
- 1000+ Speaker + Talent Network
- Forbes: Steering One of the Most Influential Women’s Movements
- Fast Company: The Richard Branson of Women’s Empowerment