How to ____
Please join Claudia Chan this Friday on how to live a more wholly-alinged life. This is part 2 of a 6 series bootcamp on the subject.
Time: 11:30pm EST
Duration: 1 hr
Join Our Live Webinar
Women need to give themselves permission to improve because they often prioritize the needs of others over their own, and may feel guilty or selfish for investing time and resources in their own personal growth. By giving themselves permission to prioritize their own well-being and growth, women can break free from these limiting beliefs and invest in themselves, leading to a more fulfilling and satisfying life. Additionally, self-improvement can have a positive ripple effect on others in their lives, such as partners, children, and colleagues, as they model healthy behaviors and attitudes.
What we’ll cover during our call:
- Your Inner World – A deeper dive What impacts you, what to disect and how to move forward.
- Permission – Why it’s important we give ourselves the permission.
- Trauma Origin & Sources –
MORE ABOUT CLAUDIA
Claudia has helped empower over 10,000 individuals and 400+ Fortune companies through her conferences, book, podcast and trainings.
- Coach, Global Speaker, and Expert on Women’s Empowerment
- New York Times Celebrated Author of This Is How We Rise
- Founder of the Award-Winning S.H.E. Summit
- 20+ Years as a Social Entrepreneur impacting 1MM+
- UN Women Champion of Innovation
- TEDx Speaker
- U.S. State Department Speaker
- A MAKERS WOMEN
- Women of Color Leader Award
- RealLeaders.com Board Member
- 500+ Fortune clients since 2011
- 1000+ Speaker + Talent Network
- Forbes: Steering One of the Most Influential Women’s Movements
- Fast Company: The Richard Branson of Women’s Empowerment